Baked Apple Cinnamon Chips
-3 of your favorite Organic Apples
-Honey (local is ideal)
45 min to 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 225° F.
2. Thinly slice apples with a mandolin or knife.
3. Mix coconut oil and cinnamon together in a bowl.
4. Dip apple slices in the coconut oil and cinnamon mixture.
5. Arrange apple slices on a metal baking sheet.
7. Drizzle a little bit of honey across the apples.
6. Bake until apples are dried and edges curl up, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
7. Transfer apple chips, using a metal spatula, to a wire rack until cooled and crispy.
8. Enjoy your yummy snack!
A light healthy snack that is great for the whole family! Kids love it and parents love making it. This is one of our favorite snacks for fall!