Fall is finally here
…and will soon be showing us all of its beauty. The changing colors of the leaves and cool chill in the breeze create a desire of coziness and warmth. In this month’s box you will find items to embrace fall and combat the change of the seasons. From tasty tea-cocktails and exfoliators, to sweet dreams, enjoy this month’s goodies and all of its trick-or-treats!
We came across this quote thought, though heavy, rang so true with deep meaning. Seize the season and don’t be afraid to release.
The trees are about to show how lovely it is to let the dead things go.
OCTOBER FALL Box [Retail Value $76]
HONEY GIRL ORGANICS | Super Skin Food [$33]
Here’s the full breakdown of this wonder cream:
- Certified organic all natural ingredients that benefit your skin.
- Honey is an antibiotic, antioxidant, antiviral & humectant. It stimulates collagen helping with cell regeneration and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The royal jelly in the honey contains an amazing blend of proteins, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Beeswax is nutrient rich with over 300 micronutrients that help soften and hydrate the skin and creating a protective coating against the elements. It will not clog pores, as it is a porous organic substance.
- Beeswax contains both propolis and bee pollen known for their incredible health benefits.
- Organic olive oil is the most compatible oil to human skin. It contains vitamin A & E.
- Can help reduce the appearance of scars and lighten dark spots!
- Handmade in small batches in Hawaii.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free & Cruelty-Free.
- No Animal Testing.
- Absolutely No: parabens, chemicals, glycerin, fragrance, hormones, silicones, petroleum products, artificial preservatives, fillers, multisyllabic additives, unnatural additives!
Owl’s Brew | Wicked Green [$10]
We wanted to give you something that would keep you warm on these chilly October nights and would bring a spark to your fall festivities. So here it is…bright and clean green, with a lotta heat! This tea has been crafted for cocktails and your enjoyment. Part fresh-brewed green tea, part lemon + lime, and part (the part that can’t be missed) habanero peppers!
Make a mock-tail or mix with tequila, vodka or even an IPA for a delicious and warming (aka spicy) fall drink.
Looking for a recipe idea? Look no further. Cheers!
REBLOOM | Natural Sleep Elixir [$3]
Sleep is a major component of health. Proper rest each night can have you feeling at your best and crushing your goals, but sometimes the whole sleep thing is easier said then done. FALL asleep easy and wake rested with this natural, non-habit forming sleep aid drink.
How it works:
The special natural formula provides better quality sleep and leaves you feeling refreshed for a better tomorrow.
- L-Theanine: A natural amino acid found in green tea that helps you relax.
- Melatonin: Produced in your body and food like oats, rice, or bananas that helps signal you to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Lavender: Influences sleep quality alleviating anxiety and other related sleep disturbances.
- Chamomile: Commonly used to make a herb infusion that can help to induce sleep
- Valerian: The root of a flowering plant that has been used for centuries to help improve quality of sleep.
- Magnesium: Its ions are essential to all living cells. It can be found in nuts, spinach, fish, etc.
Tip: Store your reBloom in the fridge and drink chilled!
TRIBE SPECIAL: Use code TRIBE25 for 25% off a full supply!
They’re creepy and they’re kooky, they’re funny and they’re gummy, they’re natural and fruity – Surf Sweet Spooky Spider treats! Halloween is around the corner (Boo! 👻) and we can’t say no to some trick-or-treating. But instead of the usual culprits, we go for better-for-you Halloween options like these Spooky Spiders! So skip the corn-syrup candies and enjoy these organic fruit juice gummies with no artificial colors or flavors! Best of all, there is 100% of your daily dose of Vitamin C in each serving. Treat on!
LOTUS MOON | Papaya Enzyme Mask [$24]
Hello, healthy glow! This gentle gel exfoliating mask uses a powerful combination of fruit extracts that work simultaneously to regenerate the cell matrix of the skin, with moisturizing and plumping benefits. Skin that is dull and ashy will gain a healthy glow and smooth texture.
- It gently breaks down protein in dead skin cells and lightly exfoliates. Improves circulation, tone, texture, and smoothness of the skin.
- Natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating Papaya and calming Pineapple smooth and clarify the complexion.
How it works?
- Bromelain – Proteolytic enzyme isolated from pineapple stem, hydrolyses proteins into peptides and amino acids
- Papain – digestive enzyme, found in papaya fruit. Papain hydrolyzes and digests proteins. Papain has the ability to digest dead tissue without affecting the surrounding live tissue, and has the reputation as a “biological scalpel.” Papain contains 212 amino acids and is also rich in malic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid
- Salicylic Acid (2%) – Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), provides exfoliation preventing pore clogging and smoothing fine lines/wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth
- Carica Papaya Leaf – Antioxidant high in vitamin C, beta-carotene, flavonoids, source of enzyme papain which aids in exfoliation
RX Bar | Pumpkin Spice [$3]
Are we basic?..of course we are. When it comes to fall Pumpkin Spice is a must! But this bar, on the other hand, is anything but. Smooth pumpkin, blended together with warming hints of cinnamon, ginger and cloves will remind you of your favorite pumpkin pie.
We love RX BARs because they are whole food protein bars with just 6 to 8 real ingredients and No B.S. They list their ingredients on the front of the package so you don’t have to search for what’s inside. Every delicious bar has 3 egg whites that provide 12g of protein, fruit and nuts. Perfect pre or post workout, as a snack bar mid-day or a breakfast bar on the go.
TRIBE SPECIAL: Use code RXTribe for 25% off your next order!
(P.S. Pumpkin Spice is a seasonal flavor, order before they are all gone!)