Red, White and Blueberry Healthy Pops
The 4th of July is almost here and we have the perfect healthy treat for you to bring to that fun party you’ve been waiting for! Most food served at July 4th parties are not so healthy so we like to balance it out with a sneaky little organic snack. This festive popsicle will leave you refreshed and satisfied without the guilt.
(Organic is always recommended)
- 2 cups of Strawberries
- 2 cups of Plain or Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 cups of Blueberries
- 2 tbsp of Honey
- Mix honey with yogurt until blended.
- Set 2 tablespoons of the yogurt aside. (You will add one tablespoon to blueberries and one tablespoon to strawberries before adding to molds.)
- Purée strawberries in food processor or blender until nearly smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon yogurt to strawberries and mix well.
- Spoon strawberries into molds, dividing equally between the number of molds you have. Fill approximately ⅓ way.
- Spoon the remaining yogurt into the popsicle molds, dividing between the number of cups you are using. Fill approximately ⅓ way.
- Blend or process blueberries in same manner as the strawberries and add remaining 1 tablespoon yogurt to blueberries and stir well. Fill blueberries to the top of the molds.
- Give one last good shake to help all air pockets rise to the top.
- Add your popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours.
**If you don’t have popsicle molds, dixie cups work great too!
Happy 4th of July!
Join the Tribe for your wellthiest summer yet!